Under Eye Fillers - Lafayette, CA

I'm 40 yrs old & I started to notice some...

I'm 40 yrs old & I started to notice some hollowness under my eyes along with some purple/darkness along with a few crinkles under both eyes. I asked the Dr what would be best & she suggested Belotero with a touch of Restylane. My Dr is a true artist with a gentle hand! I didn't have any bruising at all! I look like I just got a good night's sleep! The darkness & hollowness is gone from under my eyes! I look younger! I just had it done today and it looks so natural! My family can't tell I had anything done at all!

Belotero and Radiesse beside each other

In answering the question of where the injections were placed, I had my eyes closed or looking up at the ceiling most of the time because I did not want to watch the needle coming at my face. I also had alot of numbing cream on so sometimes I felt the needle and sometimes I didn't feel the needle. I think I remember the Dr. saying Belotero for the tear troughs and the Radiesse for my under eye hollows. The Dr. mentioned that the Radiesse was to help with volume and might also help create some collagen support build up in the area.
Dr. Persons

Dr. Persons was so knowledgable and very informative on what & where to put the fillers for my desired look. She showed me before she did anything what she planned to do. I highly recommend Dr. Persons for anyone considering plastic surgery or fillers.