46 Years Old, Male, Vaser Liposuction to Help with Double Chin - Lafayette, CA

I am very fit, but just turned 46 and had started...

I am very fit, but just turned 46 and had started to notice a bit of a double chin developing. I was overwhelmed by all the latest gadgets and treatments out there (Ulthera, CoolLipo, Lifestyle Lift) and finally decided I wanted the opinion of a board certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Persons has a great reputation in our community, so I decided to schedule a consult. Again, she was attentive, understanding of my concerns and very upfront about the various treatment options. Was stuck out in my mind was her simple explanation/solution... while some treatments can produce a decent short-term result, liposuction is the only way to guarantee the excess fat is removed from that problem area. The cost was in-line with the other treatment options I researched. The procedure itself was fast, not at all painful, and on her recommendation also added a Fraxel dual laser treatment and a bit of Botox in my forehead, brow, and crows feet.

All I can say is WOW!! The result is that I feel like I look 10 years younger and have been getting compliments from my friends and family ever since. Again, my praise and thanks to Dr. persons and her amazing staff!!
Lafayette Plastic Surgeon

My immediate impression of Dr. Person's was how attentive both she and her staff were to my needs. I felt like a VIP through the whole experience as was amazed by how long Dr. Persons spent with me reviewing my concerns and options to address them. Her artistic sense and level of knowledge were very impressive. She was very honest and upfront with the pros and cons of each type of procedure. I never felt uncomfortable or pressured with anything she recommended.

How is your recovery going? Are you still feeling good about your results?
Congrats!  How was the chin lipo recovery?