Cool Sculpting Outer Thighs and Flanks - Lafayette, CO

No matter how thin I am, I could never get rid of...

No matter how thin I am, I could never get rid of my 'saddlebags', so I decided to try Cool Sculpting. My procedure was yesterday and I have no results to report yet. The pain is minimal with some swelling and bruising, but nothing I can't handle. I'm anxious to see my results! About 10 minutes after the machine was taken off, I had a horrible burning pain that went away in about 15 minutes.

Day 8

Day 8 - The 'zinger' pains are almost gone, but I still have numbness in the areas (which is better than pain!). Still a little swollen in the flank area and the bruising is fading now. I will keep you posted!

Cool Sculpting Outer Thighs and Flanks - Lafayette, CO

I had my right side outer thighs & flanks done today and it didn't seem to be as bad as the left side. Just swollen & bruised for now. The worst part is the massage afterwards!
Boulder Dermatologic Surgeon

Dawn did the procedure and she is a sweetheart! She made sure I was comfortable and kept checking on me during the 4 hours it took. I go in next Saturday to get my right side done.

Day 7 - Stinging and burning are almost gone, but I still have bruising on my saddlebags. The flank area is still tender to the touch, but it's getting better!
Thanks for starting a review, definitely keep us posted on what results you see and what the post-treatment experience is like.

Does it hurt while the cool sculpting is happening?  Do they give you pain meds?
It hurts just a little until your skin freezes. I wasn't given any pain meds. I am on day 5 now and day 4 seemed to be the worst. The 'zinger' pains kept me up most of the night, but it seems better today. Still swollen and bruised. I get the other side done on Saturday and I'm not looking forward to going through it again. If it works, it will be worth it though!
Definitely keep us posted on how the second treatment goes, and if you start to see results!
I'm adding your day 8 comment to your review so anyone who reads your review can see it (the comments eventually get buried as more people comment here).

I hope the zingers and the swelling go away soon- did they tell you to drink a ton of water or anything like that to speed your healing?