Smart Lipo of Neck - Lady Lake, FL

Wanted Liposuction of neck, as the extra fat made...

Wanted Liposuction of neck, as the extra fat made me appear heavier than I am. The staff made sure that I was properly medicated before the procedure, and I was awake, but very relaxed and comfortable the entire time. The procedure was not painful, and aside from some minor discomfort, was fine the remainder of the day. By the next day, I felt very good.
Clermont Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ginestra is very pleasant and professional. Answered all of my questions, and I felt like I was in very good hands by the day of the procedure, and based on the results, I know I was in excellent hands. Would definitely go to Dr. Ginestra for any future procedures.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Smart Lipo community.