Happy in The Villages - Lady Lake, FL

Dr. Ginestra and his entire staff puts patient...

Dr. Ginestra and his entire staff puts patient safety first above all else... Everything about my surgery was explained in detail, including the risks and post-operative care... The doctor and his staff were ALWAYS available to fit me in at a moment's notice if I had a concern or a question. I always felt very comfortable and confident in their care. I've had other procedures elsewhere many years ago and never felt as secure as I did with Dr. Ginestra and his staff at Mesos. Their facility is very clean and I always felt totally comfortable. They are top notch.
Clermont Plastic Surgeon

The ultimate professional in every way... Very thorough, caring and considerate. I never felt rushed or hurried. No question was too small or insignificant. He takes the time to explain every single detail. Safety is definitely a priority in his office. He is the kindest, most concerned doctor I've ever had.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery  community.