I Am 22 and Will Be 23 Next Month. I Am Wanting to Get Implants (Gummy Bear). I Need Advice from People Who Have Had It Done.

I am 5'7, 140lb, 32B. I want to go to a full C...

I am 5'7, 140lb, 32B. I want to go to a full C small D. I have a friend who just had it done and loves the results (we are of similar build). I am making an appointment for a consultation with her doctor but I want to hear from other people who have had the same same surgery what there experience was.
You sound like a very smart lady and will made an informed decision that is right for you. Best wishes, Beverly
If those are your boobs in the picture , do not change a thing ! They are perfect
No those are not mine. I wish they were! I am only 5'7, 140lb and my cup size is 32B.

pictures of me now. The other photos are of where I want to be.

Here are some photos of where I am at now. I want to be at a full C maybe a D.
If you view my pictures my breast are similiar to what you have shown here but mines are more settled I'm assuming the girl in the picture is literally only a couple months after surgery you can tell a bit because they have settled fully to her body but mines are very similiar jus a bit more natural looking
Yeah I believe it was taken at a year.
I have them done I got them done when I was 21 and it was the best decision if you have any question check out my review on my profile and contact me I have silicone went from a B cup to a big C and small D I got 350ccs and I'm 23 as of now so I have had them for about 2 full years and a couple of months so I have had some wear and my healing is complete feel free to ask me anything !!!