I Am 22 and Will Be 23 Next Month. I Am Wanting to Get Implants (Gummy Bear). I Need Advice from People Who Have Had It Done.

I am 5'7, 140lb, 32B. I want to go to a full C...

I am 5'7, 140lb, 32B. I want to go to a full C small D. I have a friend who just had it done and loves the results (we are of similar build). I am making an appointment for a consultation with her doctor but I want to hear from other people who have had the same same surgery what there experience was.

pictures of me now. The other photos are of where I want to be.

Here are some photos of where I am at now. I want to be at a full C maybe a D.

If you view my pictures my breast are similiar to what you have shown here but mines are more settled I'm assuming the girl in the picture is literally only a couple months after surgery you can tell a bit because they have settled fully to her body but mines are very similiar jus a bit more natural looking
Yeah I believe it was taken at a year.
I have them done I got them done when I was 21 and it was the best decision if you have any question check out my review on my profile and contact me I have silicone went from a B cup to a big C and small D I got 350ccs and I'm 23 as of now so I have had them for about 2 full years and a couple of months so I have had some wear and my healing is complete feel free to ask me anything !!!
Thanks so much. I have been doing some more research and am starting to get more and more excited. The next thing is to make a consultation.
Yes just make sure that you pick the right docter not just anyone someone with a lot of expierience my docters has been doing surgery for more than 25 years !!!
I have found a few with wonderful reviews and they all have a ton of experience. I am looking Al over Florida.
All not al lol
I was a 34b and if you want exact size shown in pictures you have you should definitely go for 350cc or 375 is better because I wish I would've went to 375cc it still would've been perfect also go with mentor you get free replacement breast if it were to rupture or have capsule contractor which is most common if your body creates scar tissue around it if you want something similiar to mins get smooth round moderate plus profile look at mentors site they have different shapes you have to consult with your docter with the look you are going for and he will recommend the size if he is very well expierienced
Well not size but type of profile silicon you want but trust me if your a 32b go with 375ccs you will receive exactly to whats in picture above you have shown I was 34b and got 350cc you will get similiar size in picture
I was looking at there site. I really like there memory gel in mod. plus. I have seen pictures of ladies who got that type and are my size. Yours are nice.
I was thinking around 375, probably a little more.
Well 375 is perfect if you want whats in picture if you get more and your similiar to my figure it will stick out more on the sides that's the difference with the ones I have it will get bigger in width or you can get a different profile that gets bigger in length but that's not what you want because then it will drop more than you want it so maybe 400 would be best bet if you want bigger but nothing bigger than 400 do what my docter did ask your docter to give you support bra and stick the implants with support bra underneath shirt and it will give you the best feel and look of how you want it done so you can actually see how it will look because computer generation isn't the best way to see how it will come out in person is best way to try It and my docter offered that option for me because it will help you see what your outcome will be hope this helps but this all falls down on the docter you choose spare no expense on your docter because this is the most important of all I choose the best docter in NYC he was voted best plastic surgeon by the American association of plastic surgery in 2012 and he is head of Elizabeth Arden red door spa for fillers an Botox provided at the spas choose one with a lot of awards given to him for his work that is also a good sign he is a great docter my docter has awards I can go on and on about but that's helps you choose because of the docters work is being awarded for something he's doing right I hope this helps and good luck with consultation that is the best part before surgery you get to feel your docter out and who you are comfortable with !!!
I'm going to pm you because I have more questions.
You sound like a very smart lady and will made an informed decision that is right for you. Best wishes, Beverly
If those are your boobs in the picture , do not change a thing ! They are perfect
No those are not mine. I wish they were! I am only 5'7, 140lb and my cup size is 32B.
Oops, sorry
It's okay lol. Hopefully mine will look like that.
Hello I am a 25 yr old turning 26 soon I am having a MM.. Sorry for the question but do you have any kids?? Or are you married?? Me personally if you don't have any kids since your so young I would wait :/ I know wait makes it more anxious.. But since you have no kids maybe in the long run you decide to get pregnant and you will see your whole body will change so maybe it will affect your results in the long run which will make u want to undergo sx again.. Its good to look around so your sure of what you want or the surgeon you pick but for now it might be not such a good idea.. I am a mommy of 3 beautiful kids that gave my body a drastic change I would always prefer to wait till after I finished having kids and then go for it :) and now I'm ready and scheduled for the 15th of July... Anxious and super terrafied but ready to get it over with.. You can stop by my profile and check out more info.. Sorry its not what you probably wanting to hear but as a momma I just would like to tell you to wait...:) Good luck with your decision!! Best of wishes! :)
Thank you. I will take that into consideration. That was one of my concerns.
Hi babs23. I just got allergan 410 gummy bear implants on June 12. I am 5'8" 135lbs and kind of athletic. I run and race walk. My implants were 335 cc and I was a A. However I have 3 kids and my breasts were very deflated. The procedure has had no complications for me. So far my breasts look quite nice, but are still healing. There are lots of pictures in my profile. Let me know if you have any questions. It's a big decision!
Thank you I will check your profile out. I have to post an update this weekend of me now. I am concerned if I have the surgery what could be some of the complications.
Honey, you have spectacularly shaped breasts that fit your perfect body. You are so young to have a procedure that eventually will have adverse effects, especially to just add a minor amount of fullness. Please reconsider from a concerned grandma.
The pictures are where I am looking to go to in size; I am just very small on top (32B (. I have not posted a photo of my actual self yet (still have to take them). I have been thinking about this for a while that is why I am on here. I want to make the right decision. Thank you for your concern.