Finally Decided It's Worth It - Laconia, NH

I have had invisalign for 6 months now - 13/15...

I have had invisalign for 6 months now - 13/15 trays- for crowding and overjet - my top teeth overlap. My teeth have always bothered me and I finally decided to change it at 37 years old.

At first, the attachments really bothered me and I was very aware of the trays in my mouth, so much that I started to regret getting them. But after a month or so, I didn't really feel them anymore. I did have problems with the attachments falling off and would have to have them replaced but once I got used to taking them out, I have not had any more problems with this and I dont really think about it anymore.

I have only had very mild discomfort from them, mainly when starting a new tray but only for a few hours. The main problem is having to take them out when eating - it's a pain but I got used to that too - I just dont snack anymore. No one has noticed them - not my family or co-workers so they really are invisable. I was so happy to be done with them in a few months but have been told I will probably need refinement trays:( This wouldn't be a big deal except that most people have about 10 more trays which is surprising.

It's my decision and I'm not sure I can deal with 10 more trays but we'll see. I did some before and after pictures so far and I was amazed at the change. It seems that they are not working but the changes are gradual and suddenly they look much better. Overall, I am happy with the results and it has been worth the hassle and money.

Littleton Cosmetic Dentist

They are wonderful to deal with - answer all my questions - I have not had any problems.