Botox Injections for Migraines - Lacombe, LA

I had the botox injections for my migraines

I had the botox injections for my migraines March 6,2013. From that day on my life has changed somewhat. I had some side effects which left me feeling very stressed out. I had weakness in my neck akin to feeling paralized. My eyebrows went higher up in my forehead and the headaches stayed the same in fact increased. I went back to the neurologist after two weeks and she told me to give it one more week, making it 3 weeks after the injections. Did I do the right thing in doing this, right now I am not sure. I am scheduled for the next series in 3 months, but if these side effects don't stop, I won't do it.

It is now 3 weeks since botox for migraines

It is now 3 weeks since botox for migraines. This morning I woke up with this terrible ringing in my left ear and could not hear out of it. It was very frustrating. It did ease up at the end of the day. I don't know if this could be another side effect of the botox, because I have never had this sensation in my ear before. Since the botox I am so stressed out about how I feel, I have lost considerable weight without even trying. My neck is still not right and is still weak.

I have been going to this neurologist for years for my headaches.