22 Years Old, Half Way Through my Treatment! - La Prairie, QC

So. I finally decided to share my experience with...

So. I finally decided to share my experience with the Invisalign treatment. I mostly have positive things to say about it. But, let's start with a quick story as to why I chose to begin this journey.

Like many people here, my mom didn't have the money to fix my teeth when I was growing up. I always hated them and been uncomfortable to smile. Now a young adult with a stable financial situation, I decided to treat myself and get the smile I always wanted. The orthodontist I chose (which had already done a wonderful job for my boyfriend) said I had better chance to avoid jaw surgery (because of my slight underbite) with Invisalign. And that's how it all started.

The cons so far:
- The first month was hell. My mouth was irritated, everything hurt and my speech was affected.
- I had to get used to eating only when needed and to decline drinks outside of meals.

The pros so far:
- My teeth are so much better!!! (which is worth more than infinite cons)

Really, I think Invisalign is totally worth it. Maybe it's because I'm not difficult or just because I was a great candidate for this type of treatment, but I do recommend it.

I'm now on tray 23 of 43. I did not take pictures until now because I did not feel the need to remember how bad my teeth were. If I want to see the progress (which is quite obvious), I have the trays and the original pictures that the orthodontist took. I will, however, upload some pictures later for you all to see. Maybe it will give you the confidence to take a leap and do the treatment.

Since my teeth are damaged because of my old bite, I plan to fix them after the treatment is completed. I want to whiten them a bit and probably put veneers on the top six ones. I am willing to pay what it takes to finally be 100% confident when I smile.

Pictures like I promised!

So, here you go. Pictures from tray 23 (I took them yesterday) compared to those before treatment. Let me know what you think. Just a reminder, I have 43 trays in total so I'm half way there.
Dr. Daniel Godin