48 Hours Away - La Plata, MD

I'm tired of this stomach, I work out all the...

I'm tired of this stomach, I work out all the time and it stays there, I have decided after 11 years, it's time to do it for myself, I am tired of it and I have really low self esteem. I am in the military and have been for almost 14 years and because of the belly fat I over tape with my body fat and now I am forced to get out b/c of my weight. It sucks, but life goes on and I plan on becoming a State Trooper so I guess I will fit that uniform perfectly once this blob is gone.

Well the day is almost here, tomorrow I will relax...

Well the day is almost here, tomorrow I will relax and buy some last minute things, I am hoping for a fast recovery....................March 15th can't come quick enough!
Hi Kimberly, how's it going? Would love to see your pics? I had my TT in March too.
Well today makes 7 days since my TT/lipo. I am up moving arond taking showers all by myself, I feel as thought the worst time is when I get up in the morning, I am stiff, but after I get up i'm fine. My PS did my surgery without drains, so I am good, I have seen him 2 times and he says I am healing up so fine, I barely have any swelling and am walking almost straight up, I do not regret the surgery, everyday I wake up it looks better. I will post pictures soon.
I had my TT on the same day as you. My recovery is good so far. How are you doing?
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon