48 Hours Away - La Plata, MD

I'm tired of this stomach, I work out all the...

I'm tired of this stomach, I work out all the time and it stays there, I have decided after 11 years, it's time to do it for myself, I am tired of it and I have really low self esteem. I am in the military and have been for almost 14 years and because of the belly fat I over tape with my body fat and now I am forced to get out b/c of my weight. It sucks, but life goes on and I plan on becoming a State Trooper so I guess I will fit that uniform perfectly once this blob is gone.

Well the day is almost here, tomorrow I will relax...

Well the day is almost here, tomorrow I will relax and buy some last minute things, I am hoping for a fast recovery....................March 15th can't come quick enough!
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Hi Kimberly, how's it going? Would love to see your pics? I had my TT in March too.
Well today makes 7 days since my TT/lipo. I am up moving arond taking showers all by myself, I feel as thought the worst time is when I get up in the morning, I am stiff, but after I get up i'm fine. My PS did my surgery without drains, so I am good, I have seen him 2 times and he says I am healing up so fine, I barely have any swelling and am walking almost straight up, I do not regret the surgery, everyday I wake up it looks better. I will post pictures soon.
I had my TT on the same day as you. My recovery is good so far. How are you doing?
Im doing well took my first shower today and I feel great. I am glad to hear u are doing well, I do not have a whole lot of pain and am able to stand straight it still sucks raising out of bed but I know in a few days I'll be good. I do not have much of an appetite but I am sure I'll get it back soon. Anyways take care of yourself and let me know how u r doing. Good luck
Hope you are recovering well!
Hi Kimberly, congrats to u. Keep us posted
Thank you Kristy and I will keep you guys posted...
Good luck! Everything happens for a reason...your gonna love being blob free and a state trooper! I'm 18 days post op and love not having my double stuff Oreo belly! Lol!
Thank you Murrieta and I hate my double stuff oreo stomach....I just wish I could wake up from the surgery and and already be pain free....I'll keep you posted..Thursday is almost here!

Good luck for your surgery, keep us posted on your progress!