42 Years Old, 3 Kids and 1 Granddaughter! - San Diego, CA

I had 2 consultations and was beyond impressed...

I had 2 consultations and was beyond impressed with Dr Tom Pousti (2nd consultation). I am scheduled for a Mastopexy III breast lift in 4 days! I am scared to death! I have lost 130 pounds, have nursed 3 beautiful children and my breast have no fullness or perkiness! They sag, I swear I could trip on them if I don't get them lifted off the floor! I plan to get 550 - 700cc silicone implants in my second stage surgery which will be in 4-6 months depending on how fast my 1st surgery heals! I hope to be a full D or DD. Right now I'm a 36B! My fear is the surgery, I hate being put to sleep! I just can't wait to wake up! I also worry about the pain level as I hate to take meds that make me tired! Has anyone had the 2 stage surgery that can share their experience? My stats are 5'4 160 pounds! Any suggestions and words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated! I will be posting pics very soon! Thank you all for sharing your stories!

2 days post op... Loving them!!!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti cares about his patients and makes you feel amazing! His staff is wonderful! He listens and answers all your questions. He's very gifted and I can't wait to see how my breast lift turns out! I will write another review post op!

How are you doing? I have heard great things about Pousti.
I am doing Fabulous! Love my lift thanks to Dr Pousti!!!! It's the best thing I could of done and recovery was painless! I do need to post pics! My husband and I couldn't be happier and I so can't wait to see Dr Pousti again! I love and adore him, he truly cares about his patients and gives you priceless results!
I had I never down to three was definitely a tough choice. It is very clear everyone that chooses him loves him.
oops "narrowed it down to three"
Thanks Hun with your comment I'm so looking foward to getting them thanks so much Hun :)
Hey there Ladyhost! My procedure for my Mastopexy III (breast lift) was $7000 and totally worth it! My Surgeon Tom J Pousti in La Mesa, Ca is AMAZING from your very 1st consultation all the way post op he is there for you and his work is perfect! His entire staff are Angels too they are there to help you anytime you need it! Remember you get what you pay for and he makes it so easy and painless that I'm considering more procedures after my Implants in 5 months! I wish you the best my friend!
How much was it Hun I'm looking foward to getting this I'm 23 with 3 kids tubal ligation done want no more kids as soon as I'm done breastfeeding my little one 5 months left I want a cunsultation but price wise how much am I looking at
Hello, how are you and how did ur surgery come out? Praying ur pain is tolerable;)
I have to admit going into surgery I was nervous. I had my brave face and my big girl panties on, however Dr Pousti and the surgical staff made me feel so comfortable and assured me that I would be fine! I was out of surgery and awake 2 1/2 hours later and felt amazing! I Didn't want any meds for pain as I wanted to remain awake and not feel groggy. The ride back to the hotel was great! I felt like I was on vacation from that point on! I couldn't believe how bearable the pain was by just taking the Percocet the first two days. I was able to go out to restaurants the day after surgery and watch my daughter swim at the hotel everyday thereafter! Dr Pousti and his staff have called me twice a day just to check on me since then! Dr Pousti is AMAZING and a God send surgeon! I definitely can't wait to get the implants now and I love the lift! They are Perfect from what I can see! I would recommend Dr Pousti to anyone and everyone! I have even thought of having more procedures because he makes them so easy, painless and his work is PERFECTION!!!
Yes thats awesome and wait til you get those implants , wow you will know look amazing!!!!
Hey Hun... I'd say the last thing to worry about is being put to sleep.. That's the easiest part.. It's so fast you just start smiling laughing and then wake up fixed !!! I always get a little nauseous from it and I told my bedside nurse and she have me medicine right into my iv and I felt better instantly and didn't get sick the whole time.. Just be very vocal with your nurse and they help ease you in any and every way possible
Thank you so much Kryl0ve! Your reply makes me feel much better! I really appreciate it! Tomorrow I shall be back In my hotel with perky little breasts and hopefully I can handle the pain! Lol! I better put on my big girl panties and hang on for the ride! Thanks again for the encouragement!!! Hugs!
Oh and Don't forget the colace.. I thought I didn't need it .. Big mistake ... Lol and just baby yourself through it.. If you hurt take pain medicine.. The every 4 hours helps stay above the pain and will make healing go by faster relaxed ... !!! You'll be just fine ... Remember patience :) that will help