42 Years Old, 3 Kids and 1 Granddaughter! - San Diego, CA

I had 2 consultations and was beyond impressed...

I had 2 consultations and was beyond impressed with Dr Tom Pousti (2nd consultation). I am scheduled for a Mastopexy III breast lift in 4 days! I am scared to death! I have lost 130 pounds, have nursed 3 beautiful children and my breast have no fullness or perkiness! They sag, I swear I could trip on them if I don't get them lifted off the floor! I plan to get 550 - 700cc silicone implants in my second stage surgery which will be in 4-6 months depending on how fast my 1st surgery heals! I hope to be a full D or DD. Right now I'm a 36B! My fear is the surgery, I hate being put to sleep! I just can't wait to wake up! I also worry about the pain level as I hate to take meds that make me tired! Has anyone had the 2 stage surgery that can share their experience? My stats are 5'4 160 pounds! Any suggestions and words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated! I will be posting pics very soon! Thank you all for sharing your stories!

2 days post op... Loving them!!!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti cares about his patients and makes you feel amazing! His staff is wonderful! He listens and answers all your questions. He's very gifted and I can't wait to see how my breast lift turns out! I will write another review post op!