Invisalign - La Mesa, CA

I cannot wait to start Invisalign. I have been...

I cannot wait to start Invisalign. I have been wanting to start treatment for awhile now and found the perfect place to do it at. I will update every time I begin a new tray.

So I started my first tray on January 28 and at...

So I started my first tray on January 28 and at first, the pain was uncomfortable. By nighttime, I was so used to it, it didn't bug me at all. I have to go through 11 trays for my bottom teeth and 19 trays for my top teeth. In total, it will take me 9 1/2 months to get my "perfect teeth". So by mid-September, I will finish treatment.

I don't talk with a lisp at all and I feel great. Because I have the Invisalign on, it also makes me not crave as much I am losing weight, which is great becaue I have a wedding to go to in November. I will start my next trays on Thursday, marking it 2 weeks after my first set of trays. Until then!

So...its been quite awhile since i posted this....

so...its been quite awhile since i posted this. but its been over a year now since i finished treatment and my teeth are still perfectly straight, with help from my retainers. next step, whiten them

San Diego Cosmetic Dentist

This doctor seriously cares about your teeth and their technology is up to date. The receptionists are great, as well. They give a tour of the office to make you feel right at home.

If you have essix style retainers (look like the Invisalign trays) many people have said they use them as bleaching trays. Of course you would probably want to check with your dentist first to make sure its ok with your specific case. :)

that is a really good price. I was just quoted $5900 in Poway. Is your cost after insurance coverage or was that the quoted price?
(better late than never)...I didnt have insurance at the time and I paid it cash. It included everything, except the retainers, which I bought after treatment was over.