Almost 2 Weeks Ago...- La Mesa, CA

I had recently went in for my annual follow up...

I had recently went in for my annual follow up with Dr. Pousti (5 years out breast aug) I asked his MA about the coolsculping booklet, she said she thought I was an ideal candidate for this, but would also let Dr. Pousti know my interest. After my quick exam (going on 5 years of pure happiness). I was told I would be able to move forward with coolscuping if I wish. With this being said, I work out very hard and I eat clean. I just couldn't ditch those stubborn fat pockets in my flanks.
I am almost two weeks out of treatment from coolsculpting, those that don't know much about it.. Its a simple procedure that freezes your fat cells and your body dissolves them. It only took about an hour each side, the coldest part, the gel pad so you don't burn your skin... IT'S FREEZING! The first 8-10 min was the most uncomfortable part. It's very cold, turning the area almost numb. But then very easy to relax. I played on my iphone. I was checked on every so often. Worst part in my opinion the 2 minute massage on the treated area after, I totally understand why its nessary, but my skin was tender. I was told it will take on average 2 months to see the results. The following day I was back to the gym, running and playing with my kids.
Those that don't have the time for surgery and you have the stubborn fat, I say its worth it.
Always a great experience with Dr. Pousti & staff looking forward to my 2 month check up and seeing the results from coolsculpting!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon