Supernumerary Nipple Removal - La Mesa, CA

I have been incredibly self conscious of my third...

I have been incredibly self conscious of my third nipple since I can remember (It was located directly under my right breast). After developing and growing up, my once unnoticeable third nipple developed quite a bit and had extra breast tissue surrounding the area. It became irritated during my period as my bra sat right on it. FInally I decided to go through with the surgery. I am BEYOND happy, I like to say elated. I got to see the area 12 days after, and I could hardly notice anything. Now with a few more weeks it will be pretty much invisible. The tiny scare I may have will rest right in the crease of my natural breast. I could not be more happy!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is a very kind man! He made be feel comfortable and well taken care of through out the entire process, including his staff. His concern for me went beyond a procedure and I am so thankful that I chose him..

Thank you for sharing. I really want to get my extra nipple surgically removed. But dont know how to get started.. Any advice ?
Thank you for sharing your story I've a qustion i had two extra nipples removed but there is the scars after the surgeury what did you do with yours ? Im actually a male

Very nice!!!  I am so happy this all turned out so well for you.  Thank you for sharing your story with us.