Male Nipple Reduction Surgery - La Mesa, CA

First I would like to say that I am a male in the...

First I would like to say that I am a male in the military, so keep that in prospective while reading this review. I was very self conscious with the appearance of my nipples. The breast itself did not bother me, but the nipple protruded out, giving my breast, in my opinion, a female like appearance. I was uncomfortable with taking my shirt off in public and always felt like I had to make sure my nipples didn't show through my shirt.

As previously stated, I am a male in the military, so seeking medical help for my issue was the last thing I wanted to do. After years of watching what I wore, and avoiding public situations where I would have to remove my shirt, I finally decided that I wanted to seek help for this issue.

The surgery was an in office procedure, was extremely simple, and only took up about 2 hour of my time all together(of which only 20 minutes was the actual surgery time). It only took about 10 days to heal from the procedure, and I was never in very much pain. I am extremely pleased with the results and look forward to hitting the beach this summer. I strongly encourage anyone who is considering this procedure to do it. The only regret I have in this whole situation is not doing it sooner.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I know it may seem ridiculous to give an almost all five-star rating, but that is seriously how well Dr. Pousti and his staff have treated me. From start to finish, I felt as though I was the only patient and was very comfortable with the whole process. They made me feel so good about this process and about myself, that i cannot thank them enough. I will be posting before and after photos shortly.

Welcome to RealSelf.

I thank you for writing this review and sharing your experience with us.  I am happy that you were able to obtain the results you had hoped for an needed.

It sounds like this was a pretty easy procedure and that you healed quickly.  Nice:)