Awesome Results - La Mesa, CA

Hi Everyone, I flew from Myanmar which is 14 hrs...

Hi Everyone,

I flew from Myanmar which is 14 hrs flight from San Diego for mommy makeover surgery two weeks ago. I have 4 kids and I am 51 years old. After 4th daughter, my heaviest weight is 185lbs. I tried all the diet and exercise and I lost 45lbs. Then, GUESS WHAT!!!!!! I have all the loose skin around my tummy and my breasts are sagging. I have zero confidence. I research a lot of surgeons around the san diego area and I found DR. Pousti ‘s website. His website is so informational and his stuffs are so helpful and friendly. I have never seen as much before and after photos as his website.

As soon as I met him, I know he is the right surgeon for me. He let me talk with one week post-surgery patient on my first visit. He took his time to answer all my questions and pay attention to what I want. He explained pros and cons of saline and silicone implants. I had breast lift with 400CC saline implants and extended tummy tuck. The first day was rough but the pain got bearable day after day. As long as you take pain killer on time, it is not that bad. On the 5th day, I went shopping with the walker already. He called me every day to check on me and he gave me flowers on my follow up visit. He is so kind. I never thought that I would be curvy again. Now, I have flat tummy, no extra skin and such a beautiful breasts as I was 18 yrs old and it is only two weeks post-surgery. I can’t even believe my eyes. It is so worth it. I can’t wait to see my final results. I highly recommend to visit to DR. Pousti’s office and you will experience the same way as I did.

Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf! I'm glad your process hasn't been too bad and that you're liking your results. When do you fly back home?

I will be stay here for two months with my daughters. I really like my results. I lost 10 lbs within 2 weeks already.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon