Your In for a Treat! Best Care I Have Ever Seen! - La Mesa, CA

Let me start off by explaining what I wanted done...

Let me start off by explaining what I wanted done & how it affects my life. I have always been a heavy set guy. Right now 5-11, 227 Lbs. I worked out a lot in my life especially in high school days. Long story short. Manboobs. I could never get rid of them. Saggy lifeless skin just making it harder & harder to go about a normal life. So this is my procedure that was done on 8/21/13 By Dr.Pousti. Male gynecomastia Lipo correction.

Now for the review part. He was the second doctor I looked into. I was a bit skeptical about it at first 100$ just to be looked at. The 100$ does go towards your surgery. So anyways I decided on Dr. Pousti, & I cannot explain how very very happy I am. He is such a great man. Dr. Pousti if you read this *high five" to the man that made my life a bit easier you & your team rock!

I’m now about 1 week out of surgery, everything is still sore but healing up perfectly. I already see about a 50% in reduction even with all the swelling. After surgery I got so many calls & check ups from Dr. Pousti himself & his staff, Very very nice of them, thank you! If your reading this & deciding on this type of surgery (male gynocomastia lipo reduction) or any cosmetic surgery, I highly would recommend Dr.Pousti I just cannot say enough "NICE" things about him & his staff! Soon I will be wearing just a t-shirt rather then baggy button up shirts or trying to conceal my problem.
Everything from start to finish all the people are amazing! I never once felt pushed to do it. Like Dr.Pousti said many times “I’m the boss”. & I made a decision to do this.

Thank you Dr.Pousti & everyone in your office & the staff in the surgery center!
& thank you girls for making me feel very comfortable.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Pousti was my Doctor. La Mesa California. I highly recommend him "HIGHLY" He is super nice and very professional. His skills are amazing & his staff is super friendly & very helpful! I felt 100% safe in Dr.Pousti's hands. Thank you for everything once again! 5 Stars Across the board for me!

I can relate to your joy as I sit here myself with a compression bandage. i think a lot of dudes are afraid of getting this done or don't even realize they don't have to look like a "man-chick" anymore.

Welcome and congratulations on your results.  You will notice big changes as you heal and the swelling goes down.  Sounds to me like you may have some t shirt shopping in your near future:)

Keep us up to date on your progress.

Thanks Kimmers25! I will Show some Photos Before/After Soon =) Thanks for the support! Hope the swelling goes down I notice about 50-60% reduction/tighter skin. But still noticeable with a polo shirt on. without my compression vest that is. With it on I'm pretty Flat haha!

That would be great!!   Hang on and you will get there...very exciting!