Otoplasty - La Mesa, CA

So I am scheduled for surgery with Dr. Pousti...

So I am scheduled for surgery with Dr. Pousti Wednesday February 12. I am a bit nervous but mostly excited. I met with Dr Pousti about two weeks ago and have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff. He went through the whole procedure with and was there to answer any questions I had. And of course I can't forget about Vanessa, she made me feel right at home and had such a positive vibe, I owe my great office visit experience to her. I can't wait to meet with them again and will update after my surgery!

Post op. Q tip head till Monday

So I am now about 30 hours post op. And I have to admit the pain is very tolerable. The only reason I actually take the pain meds is to feel a bit for comfortable. I am having my head wrap removed on Monday and I can wait!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

All I can say about Dr. Pousti is that I don't think I could've picked a better surgeon and not to mention how welcomed I felt at his office. I am ready for my surgery and I know I am in good hands.

Glad to hear you're doing well. Please update when you can! I'm in Orange County and am looking for a doctor to perform an otoplasty. I would drive to San Diego for sure if it meant having a good surgeon for the job! Thanks for keeping us posted!
Happy to hear you're doing well, MissSee. Take it easy this weekend and enjoy the "big reveal" on Monday. :) Can't wait to see your results!