Very Comfortable

I had an ear lobe reconstruction to fix a tear I...

I had an ear lobe reconstruction to fix a tear I had, I could no longer wear pierced earrings and clip earrings hurt the ripped area.
The entire procedure was pain free, minus a 5 second pinch when a tiny needle was inserted to numb the area. The area is healing nicely and I expect the doctor to repierce it in the next month. I have no visible scar and look forward to wearing earrings again.
I wish I would have known how easy the procedure would be, I would have come sooner.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Let me say first, this is a doctor who wants his office to run well and cares about his patients compfort and opinins. Dr. Pousti asks for payment 3 weeks before the procedure. I did not have a problem here as I knew trhe date of the procedure. Where the appointment setter fell down was not beign able to give me an exact time of my surgery. I had to follow up to get this sorted out. I told Dr. P about this problem and he said this was not to his liking and would follow up. Much to my surprise on my next visit, he did tell me he spoke to a staff member about the issue, and held my name in confidence. Where do you find a doctor who not only cares enough to listen to a complaint, but follows up with the patient! Dr. Pousti is the kind of doctor you hope to find. The main reason you feel comfortable is his manner; you get the feeling that he is listening to every word you say and is really interested in a positive outcome. Also, in a society of "perfect" women every where you look he makes you feel very special.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.