Breast Lift/reduction - La Mesa, CA

Even so, I began having serious second thoughts a...

Even so, I began having serious second thoughts a few days before my surgery date, but I went through with my breast lift and reduction surgery a few weeks ago, and I am so glad I did. I went from a sagging 36 DD to a 36B, and Dr. Pousti gave my new breasts a beautiful new shape, exactly how I wanted them. I am far happier with them than I expected to be. A week after the surgery, though, I did NOT follow his orders to not move my arms around for several more days, and one of my breasts did get seriously infected.

Thank you for sharing your review with all of us.

I bet you are loving your new and perky "B"'s.    I sure hope the infection is all cleared up now.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Credentials, experience, honesty, warmth, smooth office management. I chose Dr. Pousti because of his credentials, experience, personality, and because I sensed his honesty and integrity. Dr. Pousti took the complication seriously and swung into immediate action, making himself available to me at all times. He provided first-rate care to see me through the infection, phoned me frequently at home to check on my progress, and made a point of trying to alleviate my self-blame. He's a pretty amazing doctor, and I wouldn't hestitate to have surgery with him again if I ever need it.