Going Under the Knife - San diego CA

After losing some weight I've decided to go under...

After losing some weight I've decided to go under the knife and get breast implants. After talking with Dr. Pousti he said I needed a stage 3 lift as well as the implants. This was a hard pill to swallow ,as I am only 21, but I've come to terms with the scarring and can't wait for my surgery. I feel Dr. Pousti will more than meet my needs in the OR as well as post op.

5 days !!! I keep having nightmares about...

5 days !!! I keep having nightmares about everything that can go wrong ahh !!

3 days !!!! I can't wait

3 days !!!! I can't wait

Today was the day. Was super nervous in the...

Today was the day. Was super nervous in the waiting room. Went back to get my IV's started, got into the warming suit got my stockings on and was all set to go. Took 3 try's to get a vain!! That made me super stressed and the nurses said I was grey, had to get oxygen etc. That was horrible ! But hey 3rd times a charm. As soon as I passed out everything went fine the doctor said. When I woke up though I was super sick and nauseous ,But feeling little pain. I'm not sure if it was that I had no pain but I was completely coherent and the nurse was rushing me to get up or maybe she just wanted to get out of there because I was her last paitent. Anyways being rushed to sit up caused me to vomit. This was horrible I said I needed 5 minutes so she gave me more anti nausea meds but continued to rush me. Anyways I'm home now feeling good ! Can't stand up though or else I get sick. My friends have been a great help. I'm excited to see them on Friday and get these nasty drains out !!! :D praying they look ok.

Day 4 and I think I'm going to stop taking the...

Day 4 and I think I'm going to stop taking the Percocet. Never needed my anti nausea medication and took a few muscle relaxers but I'm feeling good. My back hurts worse than the boobs!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Pousti by 3 different friends.

Hey Courney1111, how are you doing these days? Recovering well? Would love to hear any post op advice you may have.
Hey there. Doing well, love the boobs. Did start spitting stiches on my right side though. Doctor said I looked fine no infection. I'll try for a pic on Thursday when I go in :)
I have heard many many ladies say that about the stitches. Glad to know to keep my eyes open for them just in case. Does the doc say to do anything about them? Or just leave them alone. Can't wait to see pics. Glad you're doing well :)
Ya just keep them clean and dry and he will snip any that poke out. I'm feeling good cant wait to be healed though !!
well you look great so far. are you happy with them? hope you are feeling well.
Yes I'm in love !!
Got my drains out wooo hooo

I'm glad to hear you're healing well! Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf.

sounds like you are doing good. that's great! gives me much optimism :)
Best advice is have someone with you 24/7 for the first 4 days. And get one of those air plane neck pillows.
Day 3 feeling better my right breast is much more swollen and that drain is filling up alot more. Hope that's normal.
Hi Courtney1111, How are you doing ? hope everything is okay !
Feeling alright my back is hurting pretty bad from sleeping sitting up. Ready for this pain to be over !!
Welcome!!
im sure it will be worth it!
Thanks. I think so too well I hope !! Before and afters will be up along with details of my experience.