AMAZING!!! So Grateful I Found Him - La Mesa, CA

I finally have PERKY BREASTS!!:D I dnt leave da...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I am so grateful and happy I found dr. Pousti! He's such an exceptional surgeon and person. I had been to like 9 other surgeons before I chose him. as soon as I met him and began talking to him I knew I had found my surgeon! He gave me instant confidence and trust and felt super comfortable with him, something I hadn't felt with other docs. He makes u feel like ur his only patient. I loved how I was able to meet real life patients on my initial consultation n see their results n ask them questions. How amazing is that?!!! Also his staff (the girls) is so nice, friendly,wonderful, and attentive. they make u feel at home:) Furthermore my experience wit dr pousti has been extraordinary!! I would 100% recommend him to anyone in a heart beat. I love my results I am extremely grateful and appreciative to him. I finally feel comfortable in my own skin, feel sexier, my self esteem n confidence r up there!I finally have PERKY BREASTS!!:D I dnt leave da bra store feeling frustrated n upset anymore, all da contrary, can't decide! So once more if u r lookin for da best Pousti is da way to go, he's da whole package n more. He will make u feel at ease bout ur procedure; I remember cuz I was a nervous wreck. Infact I plan on going bac for seconds to go alil bigger;)