Get New Boobies! - La Mesa, CA

Well about 8 mths ago I let a Dr talk me in to...

Well about 8 mths ago I let a Dr talk me in to getting a breast reduction being told I would get the perky fullness look. I was a size F so figured no big deal so I went ahead with it. It was the worst decision I evr made I now had the pankcake slope boob. So now Ive decide on getting implants. My Dr is going to be Dr. Pousti and he comes highly recommended but somehow Im nerves. Im a C on the left side and small D on the right side. I try to look threw pictures but its so hard because I have so much more breast tissue then them. I know Im going to have to get a breast big implants to do want I need it to acheive. Ive had two dr tell me 800cc my biggest fear is looking lik big ang lol!!! Im traveling to San Deigo to have my surgery and have only had a phone consultation so its a little scary on what to expect. Its a nervous feeling and excited feeling wrapped in one. Hope Nov 15 comes fast!!

Hi I don't know if I hit send I don't see my messages up yet. Any how. Come look at the pics I just posted. Let me know if I can help in any way.
I wasnt really sure i wanted the fullness and perkyness and he told me a BR would acheive it so I listed to him and went for it.

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! Did you want a breast reduction when you went to see the surgeon who did that for you?

San Diego Plastic Surgeon