Full C or Small D - La Mesa, CA

I am now 21 and barely an A cup, I've always...

I am now 21 and barely an A cup, I've always wanted a boob job, since freshman year in H.S and im extatic to have my surgery date set.

I went to my consultation today and it went better than i had hoped/expected!! ((:
Even though my surgery is not set until the 9 of October I am happy that I have the date set!!
At my consultation I learned that if you want to have kids in the future saline is the way to go. Also that a nipple incision does not affect breast feeding.

I got my procedure done on the 9 of October. I am...

I got my procedure done on the 9 of October. I am glad I did it and I'm glad that I'm on my way to recovery.

I already feel my self esteem has gotten better. I used to be shy to dress and undress infront of my fiancé, now I am not, even though my breasts are not done healing. I'm also glad that I finally have big boobs and can't wait to show them off!!(:

My breasts are swollen and feel like rocks, I don't have much pain anymore just some discomfort and I hate having to sleep on my back, I'm a stomach sleeper so that's hard for me to get used to. I also hate trying to hide these rocks and be comfortable at the same time.
Dr.Sarosy

This Dr is very nice and professional. The staff is excellent!!!! The nurses at the surgery center really helped me relax right before my surgery. I felt like i was with girlfriends just chit chatting until the anesthesia kicked in lol. I googled plastic surgeons, narrowed it down to about 3 and I did more in depth research. Dr.Sarosy was the only one that stood out to me since the begining and his reviews and work are phenomenal!!

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! Here's a blog post about breastfeeding with implants. Please keep us posted on your progress as you get closer to your big day.