Glad I Shopped Around - La Mesa, CA

I am 45 years old. I had breast implants done...

I am 45 years old. I had breast implants done about 9 years ago and was very happy with them, but after some weight gain, then loss....they were crooked and one seemed deflated. I went to 3 surgeons for consultations. The first 2 insisted that I get a breast lift and revision. I really didn't want to get a lift, I wanted them bigger to take up the excess skin. I have a small frame and the first 2 doctors were very conservative. They said it would look unnatural on me. I knew this, but that is what I wanted.
I was telling a friend about my disappointment in finding a doctor that would give me the size breast I wanted and she mentioned Dr. Pousti. I called right away. He is very busy so when you call expect to wait a week or two for your consult.
When I got there, I was impressed by the office and the very welcoming staff. I was taken to a lovely room to wait for Dr. Pousti. He was very punctual, professional and honest. He said my goals were attainable without a lift and that he could make my breast the size I wanted :) I then reviewed photos with one of the staff to give her an idea of the size and shape I wanted.
Once I made my choice to have Dr. Pousti work his magic on my breasts, it went quickly. There was an opening only 10 days out so I jumped on it.
I had my old implants (400cc) removed and replaced with 840cc saline implants. I also had an Internal Bra sewn in. The surgery only took about 3.5 hours and then I went home.
I had a horrible reaction to the pain meds (which I quit taking and really didn't even need) Dr. Pousti treated my reaction (which was itchy hives all over my body) but during that time the Doctor and Staff were in daily contact with me to make sure I was doing alright.
Now, 6 weeks later....they have settled into place. All the scars have healed. They are Big, Bouncy and Beautiful!!! Exactly what I wanted. I am really glad I didn't settle for the first or even second doctor I went to for my consult. If you are thinking of getting any type of cosmetic surgery done, I would suggest that Dr. Pousti is on the list of surgeons you talk to before moving forward.

Before and After (6 weeks post op)

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Professional, Kind, Confident and Caring. He really made me feel like I was in trusted hands. His follow up was outstanding, his staff was very attentive in calling me and checking on me. You don't sit forever in the waiting room he is incredibly punctual. I have not one bad thing to say about the entire experience. I only wish I had an endless supply of money so I could have him tweek a couple more parts of my body :)

your 840cc are beautiful! i have 800cc you look way bigger than me! do you have high profile?
He got that look by overflowing a 700 implant to 840. I also think the internal bra made them closer together. My natural breast are set rather far apart.
Wow they look great thats what im hoping to get x