Breast Augmentation and Upper Eyelid Combined Surgery - La Mesa, CA

A bit about my experience.... I'm 56yrs old...

A bit about my experience.... I'm 56yrs old and have always wanted larger breasts. It was exhausting looking for bathing suit tops, bras, dresses that would fit nicely. Additionally, I told myself that if my eyelids began to sag, I would have surgery. The time for me was now, so I began my search and found Dr. Pousti on the internet. I called his office and his highly professional, friendly, and knowledgeable office team quickly responded and set up an appointment. Directly upon meeting Dr. Pousti, shaking his hand, and a brief discussion about what I wanted done. I knew I had found my doctor. Dr. Pousti just knew right away what I wanted and explained reiterated exactly what I wanted with a bit of explanation on steps he would take to achieve my desired look. He was not in a rush to schedule surgery, rather said whenever I was ready, we would begin. I was ready and scheduled surgery for breast augmentation and upper eyelid surgery at the same time.

I received easy to understand written and verbal instructions both before and after surgery. The hospital staff at Alvarado Hospital was professional, efficient, and caring. Dr. Pousti's office team was excellent in all areas, they also took the time to call me every day for a week after surgery to check on me. Healing took place quickly. I had surgery at the end of July, visited family in several different states in August, and in September began heavy re-landscaping of my backyard. Dr. Pousti is an absolutely excellent plastic surgeon.

My breasts fit my body and look very natural and my eyelids are awesome. A few weeks after surgery, I was with my daughter and became aware that I could "see" so much better. I have two "out of state" family members that are the dears of my heart who will be having breast augmentation/reconstruction in the near future and will be traveling here to have Dr. Pousti perform the surgery. I trust Dr. Pousti and his surgical expertise and give him my highest recommendation.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I imagine you are reading reviews to find the best plastic surgeon. Well your search is over! Dr. Pousti in La Mesa, CA is a Master Plastic Surgeon. I began my search online for a local plastic surgeon that held top credentials and qualifications, as well as experience. I quickly came upon Dr. Pousti's name and read that he was double board certified as a General Surgeon as well as a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and then further on, which detailed where he studied, accomplishments, and some personal information. An additional plus for me was that his father was a plastic surgeon as well.

Sounds perfect!

It's wonderful to read success stories like yours! What size did you end up going to and from?

Thank you very much for sharing your story here on RealSelf. Every review helps other ladies looking for breast augmentation information.

A+ to a C+
(hard to remember, I've worn padding for so long to create a B cup size)