B to Perfect! - La Mesa, CA

I am a very active individual who lives in the gym...

I am a very active individual who lives in the gym. I have an athletic physique and was limited to what I could wear, creating somewhat low self image between my husband and I.
Don't get me wrong, I can do amazing things, just wasn't fully developing like I wished.
The season came around where I had enough down time at work (I'm active duty military) that they allowed me the procedure and gave me plenty of recovery time. Whatever helps a sailors moral...they're all about it.
The surgery went well, and I was in Heaven! I slept so much in recovery..by choice and went for light walks. I could go out but was careful, just because the surgery was important to me and III wanted to get back ASAP to my normal routine.
The swelling and placement of the implants were awesome. I didn't want them to go down. LOL.
I'm now three weeks post op and the swelling is almost gone. I love them. The scar is not even noticeable, and is healed. They are still settling and I am not in the gym yet. I do do lower body excercises, which is fine Doc said.
This recovery also opened up my life and slowed me down a bit, making me realize other important factors in my life, aside from what my body looks like.

10 days is not enough time if you're considering...

10 days is not enough time if you're considering getting back in the weightlifting, that is. This is a hard decision for weightlifters who want the procedure. But, worth it ! Much compassion for you.

I'm glad you're so happy with your new additions. :0) Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.

I see you're very happy with your results but you gave the thumbs down, "not worth it" rating? Just thought I'd point that out so your PS doesn't have a bad review strike against him. (-:
Just fixed it. Thank you :) Definitely worth it!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He did an amazing job and has a display to prove it! I went forward and chose Doc Pousti to do my operation. He has a lot of good reviews obviously. I was anxious, but not nervous. I knew its just what I wanted. His staff and he himself were helpful and welcoming the entire process. Every question or concern I had someone would come assist.Overall, I give Doctor Pousti 5 Gold Stars. If it were on a 10 scale, it'd be 9. We always need room for improvement, right? I would recommend him to anyone wanting an honest opinion and amazing, beautiful results. And his staff, 5 stars as well.