The New Twins - La Mesa, CA

At first I had my negative thoughts on having...

At first I had my negative thoughts on having Breast Augmentation until I researched information and looked up everything I needed to know, I also waited a yr because my sister had gotten hers done and I wanted to see how they came out to see if I was willing to do it.

After a yr I noticed that she had no trouble with the procedure and I decided to do it. I did it because I felt like I needed them,that it would make me feel better and more confident about myself. I kind of felt left out when I was the one with little boobs and all my other friends were bigger.

Now I can wear so many different outfits that actually fit me better then before. Since I've done this procedure I feel so much better and I happy for myself did it for me not for others. Best experience ever didn't have much pain everything came out fine and the surgeon was very nice made me feel comfteble.

I would recommend you because he makes you feel comfterble answers all your questions. Makes sure you're ready to make a decision does not pressure you. He helps you pick the right size and everything makes sure your gonna be happy with the results. great attitude very experienced knows what he is doing. really recommend you go see him and see for your self.

I'm so glad this went well for you and that you don't have to feel left out anymore! Thanks for sharing your story on RealSelf.