Miracle Worker! - La Mesa, CA

I am a 28 yr young female and I had my 1st breast...

I am a 28 yr young female and I had my 1st breast aug. at the age of 18. I went to La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery and got saline implants. Unfortunatly the left breast started leeking so I had La Jolla Cosmetic "fix" it, well that fix never lasted, it didnt even look different other than the fresh wounds. I had 2 more surgerys after that for the same problem, they never had a real solution for me and I had to keep going under the knife. It was horrible, a living nightmere. At one point after my left breat started leeking again and sagging for the 4th time, I had given up. I figured I would be living with this ugly, horrible looking thing forever. I never took my bra off in front of my boyfriend and I would hide in the corner in the gyms dressing room because I didnt want anyone to see my breasts. Then I finally got sick of living in disgust with myself that I was in search of a doctor that could preform a miracle, because that is what I needed at this point!!

I had a breast aug. and a lift. After my surgery with Dr.Pousti my breasts looks freakin AMAZING!!!! You have NO idea how awesome it feels to be able to look down at my chest 3 years later and still see the same amazing breasts I saw 3 yrs. ago when he first did my surgery!!! They feel so real and look so good I feel like a million bucks!!! Sometimes I have to give them a squeeze because I cant believe how freakin awesome they feel, I get compliments on them all the time :)

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Of course, Dr. Poustis name came up and I had heard great things about not only him but his dad as well, who was an excellent surgeon too. So I figured why not go talk to him about this on-going problem and see if he might have a solution, From the second I walked into his office his entire staff was so sweet, comforting and helpful and then I met Dr.Pousti himself, the man that changed my life!!! :) He acually CARED about me and everything I had been through and wanted to make sure I had the BEST outcome and that I would be happy with my results. My gut told me to go for it, even though it was going to take some kind of miracle to fix this problem. His confidence in his work made me feel completly secure in my decision to go on with the surgery. So thank you Dr.Pousti for changing my life and making me beautiful again!!! Priceless!!!! If I ever want something else done I'm coming to you :)