So Glad I Did It! 3 Months Post Op - La Mesa, CA

I had my breast done about 3 months ago and I am...

I had my breast done about 3 months ago and I am so happy I decided to do it. I have always wanted a bigger chest but was a little weary about actually having PLASTIC SURGERY! But after reading up and educating myself on the procedure and finding a highly recommended doctor, I felt comfortable enough to go to a consultation. When I met with Dr. Pousti I felt very happy I found him! He really brings a sense of calm to a, what could be considered, stressful decision. He was very personable and his staff was extremely professional and personable. I had some concerns working in law enforcement and Pousti put my concerns at ease. When I left the consult I was very confident in having him perform the surgery.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is amazing and did amazing work! I would highly recommend him to anyone! It does seem that he is in high demand though! My office visits were extremely quick, but still thorough. I had all my questions answered and his staff was very informative and professional. When the day finally came, I was sooooooo nervous but all the staff was very comforting. Dr. Pousti held my hand until I was put to sleep. I struggled a little with the recovery but Pousti and his staff were calling a checking in with me every day! I was back to full duty at work within a month and even played in a softball tourney 6 weeks postop! Pousti was very attentive with what I wanted. I did not want to go to big in size because of my job and my high activity level. He gave me exactly what I wanted! The result get better every day! Me and my hubby couldn't be happier. Dr. Pousti is worth every penny. He is an amazing doctor!