16 days post op and LOVING my new look!! :)

Ok so this whole process has all of a sudden...

Ok so this whole process has all of a sudden quickly come to reality and is happening next week! I just had my consultation and set my surgery date last week!! I am so excited! I really didn't think I would be able to make it happen, but it is happening!Since my first phone call with Dr.Pousti's office everything has been great. Everyone has been so nice and easy to talk to it's made this process as quick as it is happening feel really good. So I am one week from my surgery date, and already can barely sleep because I'm so excited! I'm 5'6, 125lbs and doing about 400 cc silicone.

Good luck this week! Do you have anyone to help you out the first few days of your recovery? Here is a list of things you may want to prepare for your recovery. And don't forget to purchase a laxative to combat the constipating side effects of the pain meds! Can't wait for you updates!

Thank you!!! Will be updating soon :)
Good luck y'all excited ladies!!! July 3rd!!!!!! Wooooo Woooooo Weeeee!! Right around the corner, you guys are gonna do great and look beautiful!!! I can't wait for the pics!!

Holy butterflies it's tomorrow!

The big day is tomorrow. My surgery is scheduled for 11! I'm feeling excited/anxious/slightly nervous! I can't wait to have it over with and be loving the results! :)
Here are a few more Pre op pics..

Hey girl! How'd it go??
It was not too bad!! I'm feeling really sore, and my nipples are stinging where the stitches are. I've replaced the pain med with extra strength Tylenol. Everything feels tight and they are look high and wide but I think that's normal right after surgery. I'm alittle sleepy but have been able to get up and move around quite a bit. My post op is tomorrow, can't wait to really get a good look then!

Woohooo It happened!!

It has been two days since my surgery and here's a run down of how it went. I got to the surgery center around 9 am and surgery was at 11, after waiting for awhile they called me back and started getting me ready to go. Honestly, the hardest part might have been getting the Iv in my hand! Haha I don't do well with shots and got very light headed when the nurse put the IV in me. But after I calmed down from that, the nurses were all wonderful and got me ready to head into surgery. The doctor and nurse that were in the room during surgery came in and we went over the pictures I had sent and set up the goals for the outcome of the surgery. Next thing I know I was wheeled into the OR, things got blurry and I was out. I woke up to another nice nurse and I was on my way home about an hour later. When I first woke up it felt like a ton of bricks on my chest. I felt alot if pressure and the nurse gave me more pain meds. Once I got home as long as I was on the pain meds I was feeling pretty good. I was really sleepy, going in out of sleep somewhat uncontrollably. It was some what uncomfortable sleeping sitting up but I managed to sleep through most of the night.
Yesterday and today have been getting better and better. I am now off the pain med and taking extra strength Tylenol and half a Valium. I'm really sore and my nipples sting where my stitches are but all in all very tolerable and not bad. I had lunch and dinner with my family and went for a walk after dinner! I have my post op tomorrow and really excited to get this surgical bra off and try some new bras on!!! I know that they don't look perfect yet but hopefully will start settling soon!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Post op day 2 pic

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

2 week post op update and pic!!

I am two weeks post surgery and my road to recovery has been pretty quick and easy. My new boobies are feeling softer everyday and all discomfort is basically gone..just alittle on the bottom part of breasts still. I am SO happy with my new boobies so far, of course with only being two weeks out there are a few kinks that still need fixed. Like my nipples are being pulled down slightly and the right is still off to the side almost in my arm pit.But I know I have to be patient with these things, I keep reminding myself of that! Well anyway here is a pic of where they are at after two weeks and surgical tape has been removed!

Dr Pousti does it again! You have a very athletic frame (my wish body I think :)) and they complement that so well, you have a natural look but not too small. Actually it's just like Goldilocks :) not too small, not too big, just right. I'm very pleased for you!
Beautiful indeed! Happy for you :)

New pics! 3 weeks post op!

They look great & so natural!
U look incredible girl! The boobs go perfectly wit ur frame!
Great result! Congrats :)

5 weeks! New pics!

Great results! Wish I went mod + instead of HP. What kind of push up bra did you get from VS?
Thanks! It's just the sexy tee push up..I also bought one with no under wire since I still am not wearing underwire yet. I spent waaay too much time and had so much fun trying on bras in VS last week! I loved the very sexy push up and the body by Victoria too..those will be my next purchases :)
Love your results very natural!

6 weeks post op!!

They turned out great :) Did your doctor make your lower your crease for this size though?
Great review! Quick Question....I have a similar body to yours before, and am trying to decide between 375-400cc. Just curious now that it's been a few more months....can you fit into a C cup or mostly D's? You look perfect!!
looks great!!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

My whole experience with Dr.Pousti has been above and beyond my expectations. I HIGHLY suggest anyone considering a BA in so cal to stop searching and go see Dr.Pousti, you will be very happy you did. Just all around everything was a wonderful seamless experience!