16 days post op and LOVING my new look!! :)

Ok so this whole process has all of a sudden...

Ok so this whole process has all of a sudden quickly come to reality and is happening next week! I just had my consultation and set my surgery date last week!! I am so excited! I really didn't think I would be able to make it happen, but it is happening!Since my first phone call with Dr.Pousti's office everything has been great. Everyone has been so nice and easy to talk to it's made this process as quick as it is happening feel really good. So I am one week from my surgery date, and already can barely sleep because I'm so excited! I'm 5'6, 125lbs and doing about 400 cc silicone.

Holy butterflies it's tomorrow!

The big day is tomorrow. My surgery is scheduled for 11! I'm feeling excited/anxious/slightly nervous! I can't wait to have it over with and be loving the results! :)
Here are a few more Pre op pics..

Woohooo It happened!!

It has been two days since my surgery and here's a run down of how it went. I got to the surgery center around 9 am and surgery was at 11, after waiting for awhile they called me back and started getting me ready to go. Honestly, the hardest part might have been getting the Iv in my hand! Haha I don't do well with shots and got very light headed when the nurse put the IV in me. But after I calmed down from that, the nurses were all wonderful and got me ready to head into surgery. The doctor and nurse that were in the room during surgery came in and we went over the pictures I had sent and set up the goals for the outcome of the surgery. Next thing I know I was wheeled into the OR, things got blurry and I was out. I woke up to another nice nurse and I was on my way home about an hour later. When I first woke up it felt like a ton of bricks on my chest. I felt alot if pressure and the nurse gave me more pain meds. Once I got home as long as I was on the pain meds I was feeling pretty good. I was really sleepy, going in out of sleep somewhat uncontrollably. It was some what uncomfortable sleeping sitting up but I managed to sleep through most of the night.
Yesterday and today have been getting better and better. I am now off the pain med and taking extra strength Tylenol and half a Valium. I'm really sore and my nipples sting where my stitches are but all in all very tolerable and not bad. I had lunch and dinner with my family and went for a walk after dinner! I have my post op tomorrow and really excited to get this surgical bra off and try some new bras on!!! I know that they don't look perfect yet but hopefully will start settling soon!

Post op day 2 pic

2 week post op update and pic!!

I am two weeks post surgery and my road to recovery has been pretty quick and easy. My new boobies are feeling softer everyday and all discomfort is basically gone..just alittle on the bottom part of breasts still. I am SO happy with my new boobies so far, of course with only being two weeks out there are a few kinks that still need fixed. Like my nipples are being pulled down slightly and the right is still off to the side almost in my arm pit.But I know I have to be patient with these things, I keep reminding myself of that! Well anyway here is a pic of where they are at after two weeks and surgical tape has been removed!

New pics! 3 weeks post op!

5 weeks! New pics!

6 weeks post op!!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

My whole experience with Dr.Pousti has been above and beyond my expectations. I HIGHLY suggest anyone considering a BA in so cal to stop searching and go see Dr.Pousti, you will be very happy you did. Just all around everything was a wonderful seamless experience!