Many Thanks to Dr. Tom Pousti. At 69, I Feel Young and Fresh! - La Mesa, CA

It isn't very often these days that people take...

It isn't very often these days that people take time to recognize people who have had a major impact on their lives, and who strive always for the very best. However, I would like to take time to write what I would call a RAVE REVIEW for Dr. Tom Pousti.

Most of his patients are young attractive ladies who want breast enlargement or breast augmentation. In my case, it was just the opposite. Little did I know that breast implants are not designed to stay in a woman's body for over 40 years, which is how long I had mine. During an exam with Dr. Pousti he determined that one of my breasts was leaking and the other had attached itself to tissue in my breast. They both had to come out and I was scheduled for reconstructive surgery.

Thanks to Dr. Pousti and his incredible team, I now have two very pretty breasts; and at the age of 69 I feel young, fresh and attractive! Of course it was painful, but Dr. Pousti prescribed the perfect medication plan to help me stay comfortable. My surgery was done on an out-patient basis, but he can make the necessary arrangements for a hospital stay if necessary. My follow up care has been the very best!!

I am more than happy with this entire experience, and strongly feel Dr. Pousti and his staff have earned a most excellent reputation. I would not select any other plastic surgeon and he really is a very nice guy!.
Sincerely, J Fukunaga

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

His reputation

I'm so glad this went well for you. What sort of implants did you start with and go to in your surgery?