Breat Augmentation: 5 Year Anniversary - La Mesa, CA

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Before visiting Dr. Pousti's office, I consulted other surgeons but did not feel comfortable with them or their staff. Dr. Pousti is not only a great physician but is also very personable and has good energy about him. The same applies to all the nice ladies who work in his practice. After my breast augmentation, Margie was always there for me with any questions I had. It has been five years since I had my breast surgery and I am very happy with my results. Throughout the process, from the initial consultation to the after-care visits, the entire staff has always been patient, attentive, caring, knowledgeable, and friendly. The office is always clean and comfortable. After 5 years, I continue to have nothing but the most positive feelings about my "new" self. I constantly think about how wonderful Dr. Pousti and the rest of his staff are and thank everyone again! I would not hesitate to use Dr. Pousti again in the future and would recommend him highly to my very best friends and family.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in