BA with Lift - La Mesa, CA

I expect to have a nice set of breasts. I am...

I expect to have a nice set of breasts. I am currently a 34C however my breast have deflated after childbirth. My self confidence was low, but now I anticipate a renewed self image. My procedure date is 06/25/13 I will get BA with a Benelli lift. My experience has been wonderful from the very beginning.

pic update

some photos while in the healing process

14 days post-op

I feel great. Before my BA and the birth of my 3rd child I was the type of girl who was always dressing up, hair, shoes, and cleavage. After my now 18month old baby was born I lost a lot of my self-esteem. Now I was just putting on jeans and throwing on tops that were up to my neck line. Immediately after my BA and 14 days post-op my self-esteem is back. My hubby noticed the difference and said to me "oh yeah, your back to your old self again." I am I feel sexier than ever.

22 days post-op

feeling great, doing a little more massaging bit sore... overall the girls are looking great!!!!

Scar? what scar? lol

at 1 month 2 weeks 5 days post-op I am very happy to see my scars improving and the look of my breast over all. thanks a million Dr. Pousti
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

My surgery is later this morning. So far my experience with Dr Pousti and his staff was wonderful. They were all so helpful and knowledgeable. I was very nervous at first but Dr. Pousti made me feel so relaxed. I know I am going to have a successful procedure. Dr. Pousti knows exactly what I want and I am confident that he will give me an amazing boob job;) THANK YOU Dr. Pousti. Vanesa your awesome you really know your stuff.