BA with Lift - La Mesa, CA

I expect to have a nice set of breasts. I am...

I expect to have a nice set of breasts. I am currently a 34C however my breast have deflated after childbirth. My self confidence was low, but now I anticipate a renewed self image. My procedure date is 06/25/13 I will get BA with a Benelli lift. My experience has been wonderful from the very beginning.

pic update

some photos while in the healing process

14 days post-op

I feel great. Before my BA and the birth of my 3rd child I was the type of girl who was always dressing up, hair, shoes, and cleavage. After my now 18month old baby was born I lost a lot of my self-esteem. Now I was just putting on jeans and throwing on tops that were up to my neck line. Immediately after my BA and 14 days post-op my self-esteem is back. My hubby noticed the difference and said to me "oh yeah, your back to your old self again." I am I feel sexier than ever.

22 days post-op

feeling great, doing a little more massaging bit sore... overall the girls are looking great!!!!

Scar? what scar? lol

at 1 month 2 weeks 5 days post-op I am very happy to see my scars improving and the look of my breast over all. thanks a million Dr. Pousti
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

My surgery is later this morning. So far my experience with Dr Pousti and his staff was wonderful. They were all so helpful and knowledgeable. I was very nervous at first but Dr. Pousti made me feel so relaxed. I know I am going to have a successful procedure. Dr. Pousti knows exactly what I want and I am confident that he will give me an amazing boob job;) THANK YOU Dr. Pousti. Vanesa your awesome you really know your stuff.

You look good, how many cc did you end up with? Saline or silicone?
WOW~ You have amazing results- I'll be getting 655 CC in October and I just hope my end results are similar!!!
just take good care, I didn't wet my incisions till I was 1 month and 2 weeks. I was showering in sections lol. oh and I been using an ointment with a silicone based that he recommends. seems to be working. good luck.
They look great!!!!
thank you so much!!!!

Glad to see you're enjoying them and your back to your old self!  ;)

yeah the hubby said the same thing to me lol thanks
Wow. You look great. So happy for you. I agree about the surgical staff. They really are great. Dr. Pousti really goes the extra mile and has always exceeded my (overly picky) expectations.
yep! I cant stop looking at myself in the mirror now lol. Neverbigenough is so dang right.
The surgery went very smooth. Everyone was very caring. Michael who was in charge of prepping me for surgery was such a great guy who kept my anxiety level down. Kate was my nurse she was holding my hand before the anesthesiologist put me to sleep. Dr. Pousti what a wonderful person he was by my side every step of the way. The entire OR staff were amazing. My husband and I felt so comfortable with him. Today is my 7 day post-op and im feeling mild pain. But the results are "World class"- Pousti. lol
             what size implant are you planning on getting?
I got 700cc's they are so good looking Lots of Cleavage, upper pole, and very full. Exactly what I asked Dr. Pousti to give me, I will post some pictures soon.
                         you look fabulous! ypur right you got alot off cleavage and upper pole fullnest!
yep and still lots of swelling cant wait for that to go away and the awesomeness to come in.
violet what are your measurements?
             im 5'9 800cc cohesive gel implants! i weigh 134 pds my waist is 24 and i have no hips lol!
             oops sorry im 5'8

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! How did your surgery go? Don't forget to take something to offset the constipating side effects of the pain meds! Looking forward to your updates. Happy healing!

Thank you Beth for your advice. Yes I was one of the lucky ones to not have any nausea. so far everything is going great. The surgery went wonderful as expected. Happy healing in deed can't wait to bring these girls out into light.