Amazing Experience - La Mesa, CA

I am already one month post op and and feeling...

I am already one month post op and and feeling great! Dr. Pousti was very helpful with providing all the information I needed to make my final decision to proceed with my surgery. Him as well as his staff were very nice and not "pushy" at all. They were willing to listen and kept everything very professional. On my surgery day, I thought I was going to be extremely scared and nervous, but because of the care I got from Dr. Pousti and his staff, I felt very confident that I was in good hands. I was excited more than anything. My recovery was a recovery. For a good week, I did have a hard time getting up to move around. The second week was a bit more forgiving, yet I was still sore. By the third week I was comfortable enough to drive myself around. Right now I am in the stage of massaging them everyday as they start to set in nicely. I just recently got into a regular bra and feel much more comfortable enough to start working out by just doing cardio. I am very happy with my results so far and would be happy to write more reviews later on down the line.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

congrats! glad your enjoying your results!

Congratulations! Glad to hear everything has gone smoothly with your breast aug. Just curious, what was your pre op cup size? What type and size implants did you get? Do you feel like it took a full 2 months for your breasts to settle in? Feel free to post any stats or photos you're comfortable sharing. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!