So I decided to go with Dr. Pousti in La, Mesa,...

Getting Closer!

My surgery date is getting closer and closer (this friday so in 3 days!!)! I'm nervous and excited all at the same time! I guess that is normal cause if I was'nt nervous of excited that would be weird? haha I'll keep posting! Someone sent me this link and it is very helpful! The comments on it are also helpful. I knew to prep somethings before my surgery but this list cover it all! Link is below....

Next time I post I will have some bigger boobies :-) :-) ;-)

Post surgery day one!

Hi everyone! Today was the day an surprisingly I'm not in that much pain! I was super nervous this morning but Dr Pousti is such a great man and calmed me down. I got to the pre-op room where they first have you pee to make sure you're not Prego. I was so nervous I spilled the cup on the floor! Hahah ! Next you head back to your room and get undressed with your robe thing and put on your compression socks to help prevent DVT. Once you're all settled they have you're IV in. Which the nurse was really quick and just a little pinch! Not bad at all. So with your IV in just flowing with some lactated ringers (no drugs yet) you get a little cold and the robe you're wearing is connected to a heater that you, yourself can adjust! The nurse comes in to verify your size shape and what you want again and any questions you have. After the the anethieseologist (spelling?) comes in to ask some questions and let you know exactly whatis going on. So at this point is when I started getting nervous.. Palms sweaty and all! Dr. pousti comes in next. He has such calming words and as he is talking you through and what's going to happen he does some drawing on your chest and tells you he will be with you every step of the way! Then you head off to the operating room! At first it is scary but I tried not too look around at all the machines because I think that would make it worse! They have you lay on the table and the nurse is talking to you the whole time keeping your mind off everything she was asking me questions about how I love traveling and things all while Dr. pousti is holding my sweaty hand lol! Next thing you know.. I was out and woke up in the Post op area. At first I was in about 7/10 pain. But everyone's pain is different. My chest just felt very tight so they gave me some pain meds through my IV. After about 10 minutes or so you get some ice chips because your mouth is so dry! My pain went down to about a 2-3! It's really not painful anymore just a tightness in your chest but that can be helped with the muscle relaxers. I'm really surprised at how well I feel! I guess I thought the pain would be worse! Today is not bad at allim just propped up in my comfty bed watching TV and napping. If I had to do the surgery again I would be no problem! Easy day! Next time I see doctor Pousti and can hopefully sneak a peek under my surgery bra will be this Tuesday I will keep every one updated! I am so excited to see them! dr. Pousti is absolutely amazing!

Here are a bunch of before pictures!

Sizing!

I have gotten 435 CC in each breast! I cannot wait to see them! Def some pictures in the neat future!

I can't wait!! I took a peek!

I'm happppppyyyy !!!!

Today is my first Post Op appointment!

I'm excited to see how I am doing! And also have some questions! Dr. Pousti has been axing throughout this whole weekend and he has called me everyday checking up on me! He truly is the best PS and whenever I decide to get some more work done in other areas he will be my number one go to guy! I will update later after my appointment!

First Post Op Appt!

It has been four days since my procedure. I can say I'm feeling great! The pain does go away eventually! I'm cleared to shower now but I have to make sure to not get my incisions wet, so I'm headed to the store to buy some water proof bandages! Dr. Pousti said they are looking amazing! And I completely agree! My next appointment is this Thursday to go over massaging to help place them in there pockets and position them! today's appointment was a success! once again Dr. Pousti always seems to surprise me with how kind he is! I have the best PS! He is so compassionate and caring about his patients! He even gave me some flowers!!

Day 5 Post Op

My doctor cleared me for a shower yesterday. So I think I'm gonna eat a nice breakfast take some pain medicine and have a nice relaxing shower!! I still feel bloated I hope this goes away soon. I've been eating food with tons of fiber in it and also been taking the fleet laxatives.. Still nothing since Sunday night.. I guess I need some patiences. Anyway about this shower!! Imma get all these markings off of me! Maybe if I feel up to it later I'll go look for some sports bras.

Morning boob?

What's this "morning boob" I keep seeing people talking about?! Ah I'm scared it doesn't sound to pleasing!?

Took some after pictures !!

I know I'm supposed to be keeping the surgical bra on but after the shower I just couldn't help but take a few!

FYI IM SO FREAKING BLOATED IN THESE PHOTOS! I FEEL SO GROSS!!! Ahhhhhhh

2nd post-op appointment

I have no idea what's wrong with me today.. I woke up and didn't want to move out of bed. I feel weird. Like upset? Idk about what? I'm just down today I guess.
Anyway my appointment went well. Dr. Pousti and his staff could tell I was down and tried to cheer me up as much as possible. They are such great people. I was taught some massages today.. I feel like my nipples and boobs are on fire after doing them? Anyone else feel like that? I hope it goes away!!
I start work again tomorrow but it's just one day then the weekend! I just got to push through!

Boobie blues

Did a little photo shoot to feel better ... :-)

bTW anyone feel in more pain after doing the massages?
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! Very calming surgeon who can assure you he is the best and his work is outstanding! So I decided to go with Dr. Pousti in La, Mesa, Cali. I did my research and also had consults with other surgeons around the area and Dr. Pousti made me feel the most comfortable right when I step in his office. You know how when you go to the doctors and usually a nurse or receptionist calls your name and they get all your info and talk for a bit...well not here! Dr. Pousti personally came out to grab me and bring me in his office and show me all these gift he has recieved from his military patients! I was so excited and relieved to know that some of my brothers and sister in arms trusted him and obviously loved their results! He saw how nervous i was and rated my "nervousness" a 9/10 and assured me i would leave that office happy and excited and ready to get my implants. HE WASN'T LYING. I left that office at 0/10 all set up with appointments and dates and everything. It was awesome how in the office they have this machine that will take pictures of your chest and you can add how much you want onto your breast and it prints out what they would look like with how ever many CC's you want to go. I got to take home a couple copies of different sizes to decide what i liked best. I am going with 350CC. He knows that I'm a very active person that likes to run and work out so i did not want to go too big and assured me. I trust Dr. Pousti and im so happy to be his patient. I will keep updating here and letting everyone know how my surgery is going!