25th Birthday Present for Well Deserving Mommy!! - La Mesa, CA

I knew I wanted big boobs around 3 years old, at...

I knew I wanted big boobs around 3 years old, at about 15 I realized it wasn't going to happen naturally so after I was done having kids I wanted to get them augmented. Now at 25 and two wonderful boys later I have my beautiful new girls!
My experience was the easiest thing possible! I was referred to this office and doctor by a good girlfriend. She actually did all the foot work- met with multiple surgeons and paid money for consults- and I just followed her lead because I was impressed with her reviews and more importantly, her results! I studied his website for months before the time was right for me to schedule a consult and eventually surgery.
As soon as I entered this office I was at ease. Everyone was so friendly, genuine and welcoming! And then came the best part... Meeting the doctor himself!
And I instantly knew that I wanted him to preform the surgery. Both my husband and I were instantly "in like" with him. He was straight forward (and sweetly flattering to both my husband and I) and very informative though never condescending. I asked all my questions and answered them and offered more information without ever pressuring my business and still sounding confident. The best part was the post op patients they had in the office were always ready, willing and excited to show off and/or discuss their experience. None of his patients ever had anything bad to say and were all extremely pleased.
The office was also non pressuring about scheduling a surgery after the consult. They gave me a folder with more information and at the end I was handed another paper with the surgery quote on it and sent me merrily on my way.
The next day I came in, paid my deposit and scheduled surgery :)
Pre op was three weeks prior to the surgery date... Simple and straight forward just like the consult (the consistency was nice). We more specifically went over what I wanted, discussed a general implant size but most importantly we talked safety of the implant size. I wanted "big ole boobies" but depending on what my body can handle he assured me I would get the biggest implant as safely possible and after seeing so many results and positive feedback, that was enough for me.
Surgery day was fast and easy. I was the first at 7:00am with a show time of 5:45am. I show up at the surgery center, fill out some quick forms and am pulled back. Pee in a cup, get undressed and then dressed in the most amazing get up! It's a hospital gown but there was weird plastic and holes and a funky fit that my friend and I tried to figure out and couldn't. He nurse came in and laughed at me and told me to turn it around (now it made more sense!). I sit down and they plug it in and it fills with warm air!! Heaven!! After more questions and an IV the doctor shows up. We go over yet again what I want, he draws on me, gives a reassuring smile and handshake and says he will see me in surgery. Moments later I am led back and laid on the table. Doctor Pousti comes in, grabs my hand and smiles as I am led to la-la land...
Moments later I awake (ok more than moments, but to me it was instantaneous) they tell me everything went perfectly and got me squared away to come home.

Honestly truly this has been a wonderful experience... As of today I am one month post op and healing beautifully! I was cleared to be in a sports bra ten days post op and at one month cleared for any bra I want. I have been in and called multiple times post op with questions and concerns and each and every time they welcomed me with open arms and addressed everything.

So... 545cc of silicone later, I am one happy and sexy mommy!!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I truly cannot say enough good things about Doctor Pousti! His bedside manner is incredible! I truly appreciate how he was able to inform of everything without sounding condescending. He was actually interested in me and my goals and all my concerns, never acting flippant toward anything I said. Above all, he held my hand as I went under anesthesia, this gesture of "don't worry about a thing I'll take care of you" meant the world to me. Going into to surgery is not a light decision so being confident and comfortable with the person cutting you open is so important. At this point, I don't feel comfortable going under the knife of any other surgeon... So if and when the time comes for anything else, I hope he isn't retired or I may have to show up at front door and beg for his expertise!

That's wonderful!!! I got my surgery last year the day after my 47th birthday June 21st. By far the best thing I have ever done for myself!! My surgery and total experience was great as well!! I got 700cc's bilaterally with a nipple insertion and I am now, because I lost some weight, a 34DDD and LOVING IT!! Saline mod profile unders. You got great results!! Perfect size for you!! You enjoy them and don't let ANYONE rain on your parade!! ALL LOVE MY BOOBIE SISTER!!!!!!! More pics!! More pics!!!
You look like you have very nice results! What profile did you get? And how tall are you?
I am 5'4" and 115lbs. I got high profile Sietra silicone implants placed under the muscle. Thank you for the sweet words! I truly could not be happier with the results!!!
It sounds like such a large size but it looks really great on you! Wish I were taller to get bigger ones lol
It is fairly big. I currently measure 30F in the bras I wear... But it doesn't look or feel like what I think an "F" would look like. If that makes sense lol
Let's see how you feel just over five years from now.
?
I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean.
Errrrrrr???!!