Fantastic! I Love my New Nose! - La Jolla, CA

Why did I do it? OK, I was bullied. Yeap, for many...

Why did I do it? OK, I was bullied. Yeap, for many years. Think about Christie Brinkley and her daughter Alexa. That was my mom and me. My mom was born with this beautiful, tiny, perfect nose, and I was born with my dad's huge, ugly nose, so ever since I remember, people pointed it out. Everyone. Relatives, friends, strangers... Then, as I started to age, the nose got bigger and uglier! so that's when I decided to get my nose done. Enough is enough, right? I wish I had had it done years ago! I did a lot of research on line.

My main concern was that I would get a fake looking nose that everyone would notice. I was just sick and tired of people talking about my nose! Dr. D was amazing at giving me the beautiful, natural looking nose I wanted. I got zero pain, really. I don't even remember taking much painkillers. I had no bruising whatsoever, and just minimal swelling. I went back to my usual activities in just a couple of weeks.

I had an open rhinoplasty, so Dr. D wanted to wait until all the swelling got down to do my nostril reduction. I just got that done this week, and my nose looks even better. I will post pictures once the stitches are off. All in all, I love my new nose, and I am very grateful with Dr. D for this wonderful gift. Everyone at the office has been very kind and professional. Thank you so much Dr. D and staff, it was totally worth it!

Good result I'm gonna email this office Dr, to get a quote
Your nose looks amazing! So happy for you!

I can't believe people would be so rude as to point out your nose. I mean, I guess I do believe it, but it's sad.

Thanks for sharing your story with us on RealSelf. I'm very much looking forward to seeing your photos.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

I hated my nose ever since I can remember. When I looked in the mirror all I saw was a big nose.