All-around Great Experience - La Jolla, CA

I had a La Jolla Lift (neck, chin and jowls), a...

I had a La Jolla Lift (neck, chin and jowls), a Total FX laser resurfacing, and fat transfer to under-eye puffs and sallow cheeks. I was very concerned about my mouth being "stretched," a giveaway on some cosmetic procedures.

My before and after photos are startling! I think I look about 20 years "better!" I'm just a middle-class retiree, and the price was surprisingly affordable. I highly recommend Dr. D.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a fabulous outcome at a price that I could afford. Dr. D had amazing skill and artistry, and is kind, patient and honest.

Any BEFORE and close up AFTER??
If you experience is about eyes and neck procedures, seriously, why don't you show a picture without sunglasses and turtleneck pullover ?
Hey age 63, if you're still around, could you please tell me what hospital affiliation your Dr. has? I have a brother in Burbank and I wondered how far that was from your Dr. and the hosp.
Bye the way, your picture is beautiful, but I can't see your neck. Where I had the surgery done by life Styles lifts Really messed me up. And I'm researching other options. Thanks!

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for posting your story. Are you really 63?! Wow, you look amazing. Congrats on your results.