All-around Great Experience - La Jolla, CA

I had a La Jolla Lift (neck, chin and jowls), a...

I had a La Jolla Lift (neck, chin and jowls), a Total FX laser resurfacing, and fat transfer to under-eye puffs and sallow cheeks. I was very concerned about my mouth being "stretched," a giveaway on some cosmetic procedures.

My before and after photos are startling! I think I look about 20 years "better!" I'm just a middle-class retiree, and the price was surprisingly affordable. I highly recommend Dr. D.

I am considering travelling from Australia to have this procedure. I would love to see more reviews and before and after shots. Particularly if the neck area
Check out Dr. Csaba MAGASSY in McClean,Va. I just had this procedure...He is THE BEST!!! Great staff and a wonderful hotel 1/4 mile from his facility. Google him for before and after pics...very kind and compassionate and he has true vision.
Hi Robyn thanks for your message. Obviously your procedure was a success. I have done a heap of research on dr David. I have already made the decision to go with him. I have spoken to his staff by telephone and mostly by email and Angela there is wonderful. She always answers my queries as soon as she gets the emails. They have a Sheraton right next door that are great too. I have also spoken to their liaison officer. They offer very reasonable rates for dr David's patients. But thank you again for your feedback. I'm all set for 2nd february
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a fabulous outcome at a price that I could afford. Dr. D had amazing skill and artistry, and is kind, patient and honest.