Was Pleasantly Surprised - La Jolla, CA

I attended a cosmetic surgeon's open house and won...

I attended a cosmetic surgeon's open house and won in a raffle one Vanquish treatment. I decided since he was offering a special discount at the open house to buy an additional three treatments. I am petite but have fat accumulation around a long surgical scar on my abdomen. My last treatment was two weeks ago and I got measured today. I went from a waist size of 32.5 to 31 inches. My lower abdomen which had more fat is noticeably smaller. In fact, I didn't tell anyone I was having the treatments and was surprised my workout friend said I look like I lost weight in my midsection and look very toned. I'm going back in four weeks as they expect I will lose more fat since it keeps working for several weeks after the last treatment. She will also take final photos and measurements then. I wasn't really expecting much going into this but am very pleasantly surprised it worked so well for me.

Final Update

I had my last measuring yesterday and I'm still at 31 inches. I'm happy with the 1.5 inches lost since I am very petite to begin with. My only problem was the excess roll on my abdomen. My clothes are fitting much better and my muffin top has vanished.

Keep in mind that Vanquish is meant for people who don't have too much to lose. So if you are thinking of the procedure and have a lot to lose, do your research first to be sure it's a good procedure for you. I had some stubborn belly fat which didn't come off with 3 years of exercising regularly so for me it was well worth it.
Dr. Roy David

The office nurse, Sonia, performed the treatment. She was very knowledgeable, helpful, and compassionate. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. The treatment is very comfortable and there is no downtime. It was so easy I wasn't expecting it to work, but it certainly did.

$1700.00 dollars seems to be wprth it now i can scrape all my pennies and dimes to get this. Procedure done to me .its a medical miracle. Trice
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I just saw your post to me so please ignore the email I sent a few minutes ago. I think your solicitation post was rightly removed. This is not the forum for advertising.