Extremely Satisfied. 11 Years After the Birth of My Son - La Jolla, CA

Eleven years after the birth of my son I finally...

Eleven years after the birth of my son I finally found the resolve to change my stomach area. During my pregnancy I acquired mounds of stretch marks and flabby skin. My reasons for the surgery are the common story... no matter exercise area would not tighten...embarrassed of this part of my body...sick of wearing a one piece at the pool. I wanted to feel confident in my skin and have my body reflect the work I put into it.

On July 3rd I took the final step to make those desires a reality. The road to recovery was had ups and downs, however, I would do it all again in a heartbeat. The biggest piece of advise I can give to people is to not be held back by fear. I let fear hold me back from doing this for years. Finally, thank God, I just made the plunge. It was like jumping into a cold pool, once you find your Dr, you just have to jump in knowing you can come out wearing that cute bikini you always wanted to:)

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Pollack. I could not be happier with the results and overall experience. He transformed my chubby stretch marked belly into a beautiful flat belly that I can show off with confidence. Not only is he skilled as a surgeon he is also caring and compassionate. I went into whole process very nervous and scared. His staff is pleasant to deal with and everyone made me feel comfortable. From the front desk staff to the nurses and billing department, everyone was just extremely nice and professional. If you are looking for a surgeon I highly recommend Dr. Pollack.

thanks for all ladies,,make me fell so much better ..
Thanks ladies!
You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
You look great!