Dr. Brucker is a Wonderful Doctor - La Jolla, CA

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brucker is a wonderful doctor. True to my nature, after extensive research on doctors, I had several consultations to decide on the right doctor for me. I didn't want your typical Southern California plastic surgeon who looks at his patients as a number and just whips out boob jobs all day. I wanted someone who really "got me", understood what a big deal this was for me, and understood my goals of the surgery (very much reconstructive). I immediately connected with Dr. Brucker during my consultation as he was very relaxed, open, thorough, and really in tune with what I was asking for. He spent so much time with me, very open to every silly question I had. I even went back for a 2nd consultation and he spent just as much time with me, no rush, very thorough, and from what I said and the surgery decisions he made, it was very clear that he was most focused on having a great result that I was happy with. I made a great decision. Throughout the process he has shown how much he cares about me as a patient and also cares about the end result of his work and that it's exactly what I want. I am so happy. If I had any friends or family that were going to get plastic surgery, I would personally drive them over to Dr. Brucker. Just an all around good guy, who is an expert at his craft, and is truly passionate about his work and his patients. The staff at the office is also very kind, patient, helpful, and accommodating. His office is run very well, always punctual, appointments are easy to make, and they truly remember who you are. I'd highly recommend Dr. Brucker, without any reservation. He is a gem.