Tummy Tuck and Lipo, So Worth It! - La Jolla, CA

I had been overweight from my teens and I hated my...

I had been overweight from my teens and I hated my stomach. I worked out constantly to try to get rid of the fat, and lost a good amount of weight, but that "pouch" on my lower stomach never changed. I finally decided to consult a surgeon about liposuction. I was told that the lipo would only deflate my stomach and a lift would be needed for the results I wanted. After a lot of deliberation, I decided to go for it, and I have never regretted it. My doctor did an amazing job of sculpting my middle and making it look natural. It has been about 7 years now, and I still look at my stomach and smile. There were a few drawbacks to the surgery: the scar is massive and not easily hidden any sort of two-piece and the feeling on my stomach (especially below the belly button where skin was removed) is kind of screwed up now. But even with those negatives, I have not regretted it for one moment. It gave me so much more self confidence and made me so much more positive.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schneider made the whole process very easy and understandable. The results of my surgery were excellent. I chose Dr. Schneider after considerable research on certification and medical board standings, experience, patient reviews, and any lawsuits/disciplinary action taken on a number of regional doctors.

Great that you're still happy!