2 Days Post Op: Abs, Love Handles - La Jolla, CA

2 days post op here in CA. I trust my doctor, and...

2 days post op here in CA. I trust my doctor, and I know that my skin may need tightening. Right now I am feeling sore and tired. Using "vicoprofen", antibiotics, steroids, arnica gel and tabs, tylenol. Drinking lots of water. I can tell i am smaller already, but very bruised and sore "burning". I wish I had realized how intense it was going to be. This is a pretty big surgery if you have love handles, and upper and lower abs as I did.

No matter how much I worked out, I had this jiggle and bumps that were so discouraging. Being a size 10 or less except for my belly was so depressing. If I am smaller, which I can already tell I am, I will be happy. I probably would have been a great tt candidate, but I just didn't want to undergo that kind of surgery. I will either be happy with who I am after this, or possibly consider thermage, etc. very carefully and conservative about my skin. I don't want to become one of those people who just keep going...sorry.

It is a little disconcerting to go through all the bandaging...read: painful! I don't think of myself as low pain tolerance, but this is pretty uncomfy. I am up and about, however. I went on a short walk last night, 3 or 4 houses and back. I might go to the store today for a short outing. I'm at two days, though, so still sort of "yucky" feeling.
I will update soon...so far so good :)

Pacific Lipo

Chose by location and reviews, BBB, yelp, photos, consultation, website, and office environment. Staff professional, sweet, and accomodating. Heated operating table, music, blankets, tv. Very nice touches. I felt cared for and pampered which helps a lot when you are nervousI am still wrapped tightly with bandages for comfort and intend to post my before/after pics in about a month or so when I feel better about myself.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in