Thermage - 2nd Time's the Charm - La Jolla, California

I had Thermage mostly for my lower face as it was...

I had Thermage mostly for my lower face as it was beginning to sag and show jowls and a bit of a turkey neck on one side. The first treatment helped a little,but not as much as I needed. (I'm older, in my early 60's, so I know I have "tired" collagen that doesn't respond as well as if I were younger.)

I had a 2nd treatment about 4 months after the first one. Now at 4 months after the 2nd, I DEFINITELY see a nice tightening in the areas I wanted change. I'm inspired enough to go for treatment #3 as the idea of surgery is too much to contemplate.

Both times I had the CPT version so the treatment was not at all painful.

Hi jennip,

Welcome to the Thermage community! Yay, I'm so glad it worked so well for you. Did you have any pain or downtime? Do you have pictures? We would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

La Jolla Ophthalmologist

Dr. M convinced me to give Thermage a try. I was hesitant as I'd read it didn't do that great of a job. She explained that the treatment had to be at fairly aggressive energy levels to accomplish much and also explained that at my age, one time might not get me what I wanted. I really appreciated the honesty! The outcome has been worth the wait and the price. The staff (all women) are very caring, kind and treat you like family.