I Love my New Nose!!! - La Jolla, CA

I had this surgery because I hated my big nose. I...

I had this surgery because I hated my big nose. I will not be posting pics to remain anonymous but trust me it was big. It was like big zit on your face , your never totally comfortable until it goes away. My Doctor is so amazingly gifted. He transformed my nose (which was no easy task beleive me) and has completely exceeded my expectations. I have to say if you hate your nose, get the surgery!! Dont wait another day! You will be transformed. And if you're afraid, go to my Doctor. I would travel hundreds of miles by plane train or bus to have him do my nose again. He is that good!! I payed cash but you can even finance this procedure. If I had known this I would have done it years ago...I love you Dr. D!!!!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you want a great result, a nose that fits your face and makes you look your absolute best go to this doctor!!

Thanks for sharing your story I'm gonna contact them hopefully pricing is still the same

Hi Katie,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Rhinoplasty community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

hi there, Id be happy to answer your questions. I had a dorsal hump removed, a tip revision and deviated septum corrected (crooked nose fixed) There was just some minor pain that could be controlled with medication for a couple of days. After that it was just uncomfortable for about a week. My face swelled up for 3 days then it started to go down and by one week it was all gone, just some swelling in my nose. I had very very minor bruising under one eye. I put makeup on it and noone noticed. One week was the downtime. After that I was back to doing my daily activities taking my kids to school and excercise. It was perfect because my nose was still swollen and noone noticed I had a procedure done. The swelling has gradually gone down and since people have seen me all the time they never notice a thing because its so gradual. Now my nose is so cute and I think "gosh noone even remembers I had a big nose!lol" Ive always wanted this procedure but could never afford the cost. Im finally in a place where I had the money so I went for it. Actually I was well informed beforehand by doing research on the internet and also asking my doctor lots of questions. I only wished I had known how easy it would all be I would have done it sooner!!! thanks for asking, Katie

Thanks Katie, your review has been updated.