Exceptional Work - La Jolla, CA

I had rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Edelson 4...

I had rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Edelson 4 months ago. In a nutshell, choosing Dr. Edelson to perform the surgery was the best medical decision I've ever made. I was willing to commute from LA county just so that he could be my surgeon. He was highly recommended to me by a former plastic surgeon relative, but it was clear just by visiting his office that all of his patients were highly satisfied with his work. Dr. Edelson was clearly very confident and experienced after 25 years in the field. He is also extremely kindhearted and answered every one of my questions beautifully. He even came in outside of business hours to accommodate my appointments. He did an outstanding job and I could not have asked for anyone better. I am just amazed at his skill, expertise, and talent. Added bonus: his prices were one of the most affordable that I found. Top-Notch Plastic Surgeon.

4 months later, the results are still better than I had expected. The tip is a little lopsided, but that's how it was beforehand, and this adds to the "natural" imperfection of my features. Also, my breathing is still not back to pre-operative condition, but it's clear that I'm still healing.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty  community.