Amazing Work, I Wouldn't Trust Anyone else to Touch my Face! - La Jolla, CA

I always wanted to change the size of my nose...

I always wanted to change the size of my nose & it felt better than any other work I could have got done! I researched doctors for about 1 year, but didn't feel comfortable with any of them. I wanted a doctor that understood what I wanted and told me Yes, I can do that and you will be happy. Every other doctor told me they will be able to get close to what I want. Dr Shumway didn't even need me to explain what I wanted done to my nose - he told me what should be done & I knew then he was the right doctor. If you ever have a doubt don't do it!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have always been concious of my profile because of my nose. I felt this way since I was 12. I finally decided to do the surgery in my late 20's and I am so glad I went through it! Dr Shumway did an amazing job! My nose turned out just as he described, I was actually shocked by how good it really looked when it was done - way better than I could of imagined! Dr Shumway and his staff are wonderful, I always feel comfortable at their office & I know I am in good hands. I wouldn't trust anyone else to touch my face =)