Dr. Kolstad Listened to my Concerns and Genuinely Cared About the Results - La Jolla, CA

I moved to San Diego and was looking for a plastic...

I moved to San Diego and was looking for a plastic surgeon I could trust. I am very glad I chose Dr. Kolstad. I have had botox and restylane with Dr. Kolstad.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Restylane community.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kolstad listened to my concerns and and focused on making sure the procedure looked natural. He didn't pressure me to have anything before I was ready and we talked without rush about exactly how I wanted the end results to look. What really distinguishes Dr. Kolstad from other plastic surgeons is that he listens to his patients and sincerely cares about making sure his patients get the results that they want.