Pleased with Vanquish - Stay Away from Coolsculpting! - La Jolla, CA

I had 5 cool sculpting treatments about a year ago...

I had 5 cool sculpting treatments about a year ago. Im not overweight, im 32, and had a 'pooch' that just wouldn't go away. I tried coolscupting and it RUINED my body. Leaving me with a 'shelf' of a pooch much worse than before. I decided to give Vaquish a go a little over a month ago, had 6 treatments and so far happy with the results. I think it will work even more over the course of the next few months. The treatment was easy, painless, and I drank alot of water like they told me to and tried to work out more. Overall, I have lost 2.5 inches around my waist and love handles. Yay. The pooch is still there but its diminished quite a bit. Ill take that over invasive surgery, and its motivating me to keep up with exercise and dieting.

Although I have had amazing results with Coolsculpting, I have also been left with a few "shelves". Has Vanquish had any effect on that?
Wow you are getting some amazing results.  Have you taken any before and after pictures.
La Jolla Center for Aesthetic Surgery

The practitioner was great. She stayed in the room the entire time to make sure i didn't develop any 'hot spots' and to make sure I was comfy the whole time. Overall the procedure was pleasant, the facilities nice, and they were thorough with measurements of before and after.